5 star Umrah
5 star Umrah Packages 2023 Islamabad Lahore Peshawar Wah cantt Pakistan – Looking for cheapest five star Umrah Package in Pakistan ? Contact Umrah Packages online Trusted Umrah Service Provider in Islamabad Pakistan Gulzar Travels and Tours Pvt Ltd . Booked cheapest 5 Star Umrah Packages
5 star Umrah Deluxe Packages 2023
7 Days Deluxe Umrah Package 2023 Starts from Rs 115000/- Per Person
( 3 Nights Makkah + 3 Nights Madinah )
10 Days Deluxe Umrah Package 2023 Starts from Rs 160000/- Per Person
(4 Nights Makkah + 5 Nights Madinah )
15 Days Deluxe Umrah Package 2023 Starts from Rs 200000/- Per Person
(6 Nights Makkah + 8 Nights Madinah )
Hotels in Makkah : Hilton Tower / Al Shoada Hotel
Hotels in Madinah : Al Haram Hotel / Dar Al Hijra Intercontinental
Star Umrah Packages 2023 from Pakistan Includes :
- Accomodation in Makkah Hotels Infront of Haram Quad Sharing Room Only
- Accomodation in Madinah Hotel Al Haram / Dar Ul Hijra Quad Sharing Room with breakfast
- Complete Visa Processing including normal Visa charges
- Transport (Jeddah-Makkah-Madinah-Makkah-Jeddah)
- Complete Meet & Assist during entire stay
- One Jumma-tul-Mubarak at Makkah & one in Madinah
- Double Umrah with Tawaf-e-widah
- Ziaraat in Makkah & Madinah
- Subject to Gulzar Travels terms & conditions
Deluxe Umrah Packages 2023 from Pakistan terms and conditions :
- 2 years to 11 years of age considered as Child
- Infant will be considered from 1 day to 2 years of age.
Deluxe star Umrah Packages 2023 from Pakistan Requirements:
- Scan NADRA Passport which should be valid minimum 8 months.
- Scan Passport size photographs with white backgrounds.
- Computerized National Identity Card Scan
- NADRA child registration Certificate will required in case of child.
- Government Employee Required NOC
- POLIO VACCINATION CARD will require for children than 15 years
Umrah Packages 2023 from Pakistan
Saudi Arabia will allow pilgrims living inside the country to undertake the Umrah pilgrimage, beginning on October 4, after a seven-month pause due to the coronavirus pandemic, state news agency Saudi Press Agency has reported.
In March, the country had declared a freeze on Umrah, which is an Islamic pilgrimage to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina undertaken any time of the year, attracting 19 million people last year.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is developing a mobile application that will be available a week before the Umrah resumes, so that pilgrims can register and book on it. They will also need to follow the health guidelines provided in the app.
- Saudi Arabia has allowed citizens and residents to start performing Umrah on Sunday at 30 percent capacity
- Pilgrimage which can be undertaken at any time of the year will open for Muslims from abroad starting November 1
Five Star Umrah Packages 2023 from Islamabad Lahore Karachi Pakistan
Arab News Updated , Saudi Arabia — which suspended the Umran and held a largely symbolic Hajj earlier this year to curb the spread of the coronavirus — on Sunday allowed citizens and residents to start performing Umrah at 30 percent capacity, or 6,000 pilgrims a day. Number of pilgrims will be increased to 15,000 per day from October 18, 2020, and the pilgrimage will open for Muslims from abroad starting November 1.
“Saudi Arabia has revived Umrah after eight months of lockdown in a phased manner and in a perfect way which is a very good step and people are rejoicing the decision by offering nafl [non-obligatory] prayers,” Affan Zeeshan, the chairman of the Sindh zone of the Hajj Organizers Association of Pakistan (HOAP), told Arab News on Monday. “It is a ray of hope for Pakistani religious tourism organizers.”
In Pakistan, the suspension of the pilgrimage has grounded the religious tourism business, with almost 80-90 percent companies shuttering due to the pandemic or switching to alternatives trades.